Commercial Real-Estate Financing Options for Your Business Needs
When it comes to commercial real estate financing, Global Funding Sources is your trusted resource. We’ve got our funding finger on the pulse of the industry, and we’ll guide you through the process whenever you’re ready.
A commercial property loan is a mortgage assigned to your business when it buys a commercial property, such as an office or retail space. It’s important to note these types of loans are for businesses, not for individuals.
Sample Your Options
There are many options available to your business through Global Funding Sources. Here are a few that we are proud to offer.
- Construction Loan: If your business is embarking on a construction project, Global Funding Sources can work with you to provide permanent financing.
- Conventional Loan: Commercial properties qualify for this type of loan. They can range from mobile home parks and multi-family to industrial and self-storage properties. Funding can be as high as $100 million.
- FHA or HUD Loan: From the Federal Housing Administration, which became part of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the FHA or HUD loan provides funding with non-recourse, full amortization and low fixed rates. It is specific to the construction, purchase or renovation of multi-family rental, healthcare, hospital or senior housing properties.
- Fix and Flip Loan: Our lines of credit give investors money they need for everything from acquisitions, to renovating single and multifamily rental properties.
- SBA 7A Loan: From the U.S. Small Business Administration comes the 7A loan, best suited to smaller projects. The SBA’s most popular loan option, it tends to have slightly higher interest rates than the 504 loan.
- SBA 504 Loan: The SBA’s 504 loan is popular with investment projects valued at more than $1 million. As the investor, you would put down 10 percent of the loan amount, while an SBA Certified Development Company provides 40 percent and Global Funding Sources provides the remaining 50 percent.
Explore Your Options
Remember, these loans are a sample of the commercial real estate financing options available to you. For specific information on the loan options that best fit your business, contact our Global Funding Sources team of experts today at (888) 893-4339.